ÖLFLEX® HEAT 1565 SC
Suitable for use in ambient temperatures between -195°C to +400°C
- Low conductor-resistance due to the nickel-plated copper conductors
- Able to withstand temporary contact with molten metal or glass
- Guarantees the circuit even in areas with extremely high ambient temperatures
- Blast furnaces and coking plants
- Aluminium and steelworks
- Only suitable for use in dry conditions
- Fine-wire strand made of nickel-plated copper
- Mica tape wrapping
- Impregnated glass fibre braiding,
core colour: red
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine copper wire strands
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 5 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2200 V
- -195°C to +400°C
- Short-term: up to +1565 °C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.