UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P
Highly flexible application
- For use wherever the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to polyurethane and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Suitable for torsional applications which are typical for the loop in wind turbine generators (WTG)
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Foam Skin - core insulation (O2YS)
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- Outer sheath: Polyurethane (PUR) compound
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Torsion movement in WTG (wind turbine generator)
- TW-0 & TW-2, refer to Appendix T0
Minimum bending radius
- 65 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.