SKINTOP® ST-M L-BOXX
Being organised is essential. With our product case for SKINTOP® ST-M cable glands with a component insert and transparent lid, you always have the right thread size at hand. Thanks to its robust design, integration in vehicle equipment systems and the snap-in system for combination with other cases, it is perfectly suited for assembly use.
|Article number||Article designation / size||Ø F mm||PU|
|53110050||SKINTOP® ST-M L-BOXX (SGY)||-||1|
|53110051||SKINTOP® ST-M L-BOXX (LGY)||-||1|
|53110052||SKINTOP® ST-M L-BOXX (BK)||-||1|
- Inset for loose components ensures optimum organisation and prevents mixing of the items.
- Case made of light and robust, shock- and impact-resistant ABS plastic.
- Intelligent snap system allows quick connection, combination and disconnection of cases, saving time and energy during transport.
- Easy integration in vehicle equipment systems of numerous manufacturers.
- Transparent lid allows a perfect overview even when closed.
- For safe transport and storage of SKINTOP® ST-M cable glands (sizes M12 to M32).
- Especially for assembly use, e.g. on the construction site.
- Two robust locking mechanisms ensure a secure closure.
- Case can be refilled with standard packaging units.
- Mounting instruction and locknut included.
- SKINTOP® ST-M M12 / 50 pieces
SKINTOP® ST-M M16 / 50 pieces
SKINTOP® ST-M M20 / 25 pieces
SKINTOP® ST-M M25 / 25 pieces
SKINTOP® ST-M M32 / 5 pieces
- Counter nut SKINTOP® GMP-GL-M included
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Silver grey (RAL 7001)
Light grey (RAL 7035)
Black (RAL 9005)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.