ETHERLINE® EC FD Cat.5e M12-M8
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, EtherCat, Cat.5e, plug M12 on plug M8, PUR, for drag chain
- Suitable for drag chains
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- For directly connecting two electric components
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- For indoor use
- For highly flexible applications
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Braided conductor, 2x2x AWG26/19
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
- Pre-assembled patchcords with M12 D-coded connector and M8 connector
- 4 pole M12 connector with vibration protection
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 16 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- M8 - IP67
- M12 - IP69
- During installation: -30°C to +50°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.