ETHERLINE® EC FD Cat.5e RJ45
Industrial Ethernet EC Patchcord RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, RJ45 to RJ45, straight, PUR outer sheath, Cat.5 2-pairs
- Suitable for drag chains
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- Connecting cable assembled on one or on both sides saves installation time and reduces or eliminates the potential for on-site assembly errors.
- High resistance to electromagnetic interference thanks to star quad stranding as well as double shielding made of aluminium-laminated foil and a high degree of coverage (SF/UTP).
- Available with RJ45, M8 or M12D connectors. The slim RJ45 connector enables use in devices with a very high port density, while the integrated vibration protection of the M8/M12D connector is useful for applications with shock and vibrations.
- The angled shape of the connector is suitable for the space-saving cable outlet.
- Halogen-free core insulation and sheath compound to meet special fire protection requirements.
- Cable design enables highly flexible, constantly flexing use in moving machine parts and in the cable chain.
- Also suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNET/IP applications.
- Compliant with standards for use in buses (fire behaviour test according to UNECE-R 118 for vehicles of category M3 (II and III)).
- The PUR outer sheath and connectors withstand high mechanical loads.
- The PUR outer sheath is insensitive to mineral oil-based lubricants and is chemically resistant in many cases.
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Braided conductor, 2x2x AWG26/19
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: green (based on RAL 6018)
- pre-assembled patchcord with RJ45 connectors
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 16 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- RJ45 - IP20
- During installation: -30°C to +50°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.