ETHERLINE® H Flex Cat.5e M12-RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord M12/RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, Cat.5e, plug M12 on plug RJ45, halogen-free, flexible
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- Based on 2170283
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- For directly connecting two electric components
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- For indoor use
- For flexible applications
- Automation technology
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Braided conductor, 2x2x AWG26/7
- Twisted pair construction permits largely interference-free operation (decoupling).
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath: halogen-free, flame-retardant compound
- Colour: water blue (similar to RAL 5021)
- Pre-assembled patchcords with D-coded M12 connector and RJ45-connector
- 4 pole M12 connector with vibration protection
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- M12 - IP69
- RJ45 - IP20
- During installation: -5 °C to +60 °C
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.