ETHERLINE® P Flex Cat.5e RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord RJ45
Industrial Ethernet Patchcord, Cat.5e, plug RJ45, PUR, flexible, 2- or 4-pair
- Halogen-free and flame-retardant
Additional variants are available at
or on request.
- Non-permanent connections allow for easy change of equipment
- For directly connecting two electric components
- suitable for EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP applications
- Suitable for use in industrial applications
- For indoor use
- For flexible applications
- Automation technology
- Meets the requirements according to Cat. 5e and class D
- 2pair: 10/100 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- 4pair: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s for Industrial Ethernet
- Braided conductor, 2x2x AWG26/7
- Twisted pair construction permits largely interference-free operation (decoupling).
- Overall screening with copper braid and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Outer sheath made of PUR
- Colour: water blue (similar to RAL 5021)
- pre-assembled patchcord with RJ45 connectors
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002599
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Patch cord copper (twisted pair) industry
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Flexing: -5°C to +50°C (UL: +80°C)
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Other lengths and types of connectors are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.