UNITRONIC® BUS ASI FD
High flexible AS-INTERFACE cables for networking systems in the field
Communication at sensor/actuator level. Halogen free (PUR), UL-approval, oil resistant (TPE). Temperature range from -40°C bis +105°C (TPE)
- "FD" = suitable for power chains
- "LD” = Long Distance
- The new BUS ASI LD 2 x 2.5 (Long Distance) allows even modules located further away to be connected.
AS-I power supplies can be reduced. The BUS ASI LD is downwards-compatible with version 1.5.
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- High oil-resistance
- Communication at sensor/actuator level
- Sensor-/actuator wiring
- PUR versions are halogen-free according to IEC 60754-1
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2, UL FT-2 flame test
- Data and power are transmitted via an unscreened, geometrically coded two-core flat cable (protection against polarity reversal).
- The conductor is contacted by "piercing technology" within the ASI modules.
- The sensors are connected to the ASI modules (coupling modules) using round cables (connection cables).
Norm references / Approvals
- ASI is standardised Europe-wide in EN 50295 and internationally in IEC 62026-2.
- TPE variant: UL AWM Style 2103
CSA AWM II A/B
- Extra-fine wire, tinned copper strands
- core insulation: halogen-free compound
- Outer sheath:
- Outer sheath: yellow (RAL 1023), black (RAL 9005)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Peak operating voltage
- 300 V (not for power applications)
- 1.5 mm²: max. 13.7 Ohm/km
- 2.5 mm²: max. 8.21 Ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 12 mm
- Flexing without fixing: 24 mm
Flexing with fixing: 60 mm (15 x D)
- Core/core: 2000 V
- Fixed installation:
-40°C to +80°C (TPE +105°C)
- Flexing – without fixing:
-30 °C to +70 °C (TPE +105 °C)
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the AS-International Association
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.