FLEXIMARK® TA Foam Panel strip
FLEXIMARK® Labels are markers made of polyester foam and are an inexpensive alternative for engraved plastic markers for component marking in the electrical industry (e.g. marking cabinets).
- Good UV-resistance
- Self-adhesive on many surfaces
- Cost-efficient alternative to traditionally used engraved plastic signs
- Identification of electrical components, panels, push buttons and information signs
- Can be printed with the FLEXIMARK® Software and the FLEXIMARK® Thermal transfer printer SQUIX or EOS5
- Recommended ribbon: FTI-Y 60-360 BK (article no. 83260201)
- Delivered as a roll of labels
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Acrylic-based permanent adhesive
- White in web catalogue
- Polyester foam
- -40 °C to +90 °C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.