FLEXIMARK® Stainless steel character holders NM
FLEXIMARK® Character holder NM for assembly of characters made of acid-proof stainless steel for cable and component marking in the electrical industry
PR 1 NM 7 included in FLEXIMARK® sample bag (article no. M3251010)
- Quick, simple and permanent marking on site
- Cable and component marking system
- For mounting MR stainless steel characters
- Markers could be used in any industry with a demanding environment (e.g. oil & gas, railways)
Norm references / Approvals
- Achilles JQS certified
- Mounted with cable ties (maximum 7.9 mm width) or screws (up to 3 mm Ø)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- The tolerance of the dimensions is +/-1,5 mm.
- Height: approx. 11 mm
- Screw hole Ø: 3 mm
- Acid resistant stainless steel
EN 1.4404 (SS2348, AISI 316L)
- -80°C to +500°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- FLEXIMARK® products are sold in packaging units. As example if you like to order 640 labels of LCK 32 you just need to order 1 PU instead of 640 single labels.