FLEXIMARK® Stainless steel kit
- The basic equipment of the FLEXIMARK® stainless steel system in a handy box
- Cable and component marking system
- Quick and easy on-site assembly
- Markers could be used in any industry with a demanding environment (e.g. oil & gas, railways)
Norm references / Approvals
- Achilles JQS certified
- Single parts included in the box could be purchased separately (e.g. special pliers= article no. 61790180)
- Characters A-Ö / 0-9: 40 pcs.
- Special characters +-/:.ü and symbol for earthing: 40 pcs.
- Blank characters: 40 pcs.
- Character holders (each 5 with boreholes and 5 with fastening loops for cable ties) with lengths of 286, 109, 83.1, 60.4, and 48.8 mm
- Steel cable ties LS 4.6x200: 10 pcs.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001288
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Labelling material
- Character strips: 9.5 x 6 x 0.75 mm
- Box: 440 x 380 x 100 mm
- Acid resistant stainless steel EN 1.4404 (SS2348, AISI 316L)
- -80°C to +500°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- Please request our data sheet for further clarification on the different types of kits.