European <HAR> cable type certification
- Cables' <HAR>marking also stands for the international endorsement of national certification institutes' testing marks and certificates, e. g. <VDE><HAR>. The <HAR>marking is of special importance in case of goods traffic between European countries.
- Internal wiring of devices
- Protected installation in and on lighting equipments
- Signal systems in and on plaster in tubes
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Spool: d1 = 18 mm; d2 = 200 mm; b = 85 mm
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> cable type certification acc. EN 50525-2-31
- Fine-wired copper conductor of bare copper strands in line with conductor class 5 acc. IEC 60228
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- According to EN 50565-1
- 4 x outer diameter (OD) for normal use; 2 x OD for cautions bending
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 2000 V
- VDE 0298 Part 4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Moved: +5°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.