Ideally suited to meet the stricter thermal requirements of the new IEC-EN-(NBN NEN) 61439 standard
Temperature range to 90°C
- Cables' <HAR>marking also stands for the international endorsement of national certification institutes' testing marks and certificates, e. g. <VDE><HAR>. The <HAR>marking is of special importance in case of goods traffic between European countries.
- Ideally suited to meet the stricter thermal requirements of the new IEC-EN-(NBN NEN) 61439 standard
- Low-voltage switching and distribution equipment
- Protected installation in and on lighting equipments
- Protected installations in pipes and wiring shafts, as well as in installation and assembly
- Factory wiring
- Flame retardant in acc. to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- EN 50525-2-31
- Fine-wired copper conductor of bare copper strands in line with conductor class 5 acc. IEC 60228
- Core insulation: Fully coloured based on PVC, 90°C, TI3 quality
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- -10°C to +90°C operating temperature
- Minimum installation temperature: 5°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.