European <HAR> cable type certification
H07V-U, HAR, power and control cable, PVC, 450/750V, wiring of devices and control cabinets, flame-retardant, class 1/ massive wire, fixed installation, ring
- CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- Lengths suitable for TRONIC single core modules
- Cables' <HAR>marking also stands for the international endorsement of national certification institutes' testing marks and certificates, e. g. <VDE><HAR>. The <HAR>marking is of special importance in case of goods traffic between European countries.
- Laying in tubes, exposed or buried in plaster, and in closed installation ducts
- For direct laying on racks, troughs and tubes only as potential equalisation conductor
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> cable type certification acc. EN 50525-2-31
- No cable type certified core insulation colours according to EN 50525-1/ VDE 0285-525-1: transparent, green (single colour), yellow (single colour), all double colours (except of green-yellow and yellow-green)
- Solid bare copper conductor
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Massive conductor according to VDE 0295 Class 1/ IEC 60228 Class 1
Minimum bending radius
- According to EN 50565-1
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- VDE 0298 Part 4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.
- *for conventional use, **for careful bending; "OD" = outer diameter