ÖLFLEX® HEAT 350 MC
Suitable for use in ambient temperature from -50 °C to +350 °C
ÖLFLEX® HEAT 650 SC - Glass fibre insulated power cable for use in blast furnaces, glassworks, motor construction etc. at ambient temperatures up to +350°C
- Voltage rating: 230/400 V
- For use in dry conditions
- Low conductor-resistance due to the nickel-plated copper conductors
- Wide operating temperature range allows the product to be used in applications under Thermal Class C (>180°C).
- Blast furnaces and glassworks
- Chemical and power station construction
- Motor and furnace construction
- Extrusion and drying systems
- Lighting, apparatus and instrument industry
- Only suitable for use in dry conditions
- ÖLFLEX® HEAT 1565 MC is recommended if the peak temperature of the application may briefly go beyond 350°C
- Fine-wire strand made of nickel-plated copper
- Core insulation: glass fibre covering and impregnated glass fibre braids
- Cores twisted together
- Outer sheath: impregnated glass fibre braiding, white (natural)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Colours according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- U0/U 230/400 V
- 1500 V
- Fixed installation: -50°C to +350°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.