Submersible pump cable; Formerly: "ÖLFLEX® AQUA RN8"
- Submersion, considering application standards, e.g. EN 50565-2
- According to EN 50565-2, underwater use prohibited in areas with shipping traffic, moving water or where there is a risk of dangerous, mechanical damage
- High stresses
- Type-compliant versions <HAR>-certified with "<HAR>” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
- According to EN 50565-2: Dry or damp rooms, as well as outdoors and in industrial water
- For connecting mobile, electrical equipment in industrial water
- For use with submersible pumps
- Submersion acc. AD8 standard down to 10 m depth
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-404
Norm references / Approvals
- <HAR> cable type approval according to EN 50525-2-21
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: rubber compound, type EI 4
- Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Core identification code
- Up to 5 cores: colour-coded according to VDE 0293-308, refer to Appendix T9
- From 6 cores: black with white numbers
- Fine wire according to VDE 0295 Class 5/ IEC 60228 Class 5
Minimum bending radius
- 4 to 8 x outer diameter (EN 50565-1)
- U0/U: 450/750 V
- 2500 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- VDE 0298 Part 4
- EN 50565-1/ VDE 0298-565-1
- Conductor:Fix/Moved:-40/-25°C to+60°C
- Max. water temperature: +40°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.