ÖLFLEX® TRUCK 170 TWIN
- Polarity identification is possible without stripping the sheath or external marking (the item designation is always printed on the positive pole). This rules out incorrect connections.
- No brushing of cores after stripping and therefore optimum subsequent handling, for example when crimping/contacting
- Special ADR approval
- Battery cable between the power source and the end user
- For commercial verhicles
- Double-sheathed version, extremely tough, for installation without corrugated tubing
- Very strong connection but offering easy separation of the cable by hand
Norm references / Approvals
- ADR approval TÜ.EGG.091-04
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Special PVC-based outer sheath
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001578
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Flexible cable
Minimum bending radius
- 15 x outer diameter
- 60 V DC
- 3000 V AC
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +85°C
- Area of application, Class A
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Details of the clamping force are available upon request, halogen-free.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.