ÖLFLEX® TRUCK 470 P FLRYY11Y
- Special ADR approval
- ADR approval enables use in vehicles transporting hazardous goods
- For commercial verhicles
- Wiring of electrical equipments in all trailers and semi-trailers
- Resistant to cold temperatures
- Resistant to most oils, chemicals and weather conditions
- Resistant to hydrolysis and microbes
Norm references / Approvals
- ISO 4141 and DIN/ISO 6722
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation: Based on PVC
- Special PVC-based inner sheath
- Outer sheath made of special polyurethane
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- ISO 4141-3
Capacity of data pairs
- Related to length between cores, max. 50 pF/m and between each data transmission core and all other cores in the cable, max. 100 pF/m
- Fine wire according to DIN/ISO 6722
Minimum bending radius
- 12 x outer diameter
- 60 V
- 5 kV rms for at least 5 min.
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +85°C
- Area of application, Class A
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.