Copper rope Class 2
Multi-wired tinned copper rope for equipotential bonding systems
Copper rope - multi-wired tinned copper conductor for the construction of meshed equipotential bonding systems
For equipotential bonding systems
- Low impedance through tinning
- No corrosion of the tin coating
- For earthing devices and potential equalisation on machine parts and EDP systems
- For the Construction of meshed equipotential bonding systems
- Multi-wire strand made of tinned copper wires
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- Multi-wire according to VDE 0295, class 2 / IEC 60228 class 2
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.