ESUY Copper Earthing Cable
Flexible single conductor for grounding and shorting as well as for grounding installation and potential equalisation
|Article number||Conductor cross-section (mm²)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
- Very flexible despite a large cross-section
- Provides protection during repairs
- For earthing in high-voltage power installations of power companies and railway systems
- For earthing devices and potential equalisation on machine parts and EDP systems
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Braiding made of bare copper wires
- Outer sheath: Based on PVC, transparent
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- according to DIN 46440
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 12 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- Flexible use: -5°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.