ESUY Copper Earthing Cable
Flexible single conductor for grounding and shorting as well as for grounding installation and potential equalisation
ESUY special single core, earthing cable for grounding and shorting or as potential equalisation, highly flexible, transparent PVC oute sheath, flame-retardant
- Grounding, Shorting prior to field maintenance
- Mechanically highly flexible
|Article number||Conductor cross-section (mm²)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
- Very flexible despite a large cross-section
- Provides protection during repairs
- For earthing in high-voltage power installations of power companies and railway systems
- For earthing devices and potential equalisation on machine parts and EDP systems
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Conductor made of bare copper wires
- Braiding made of bare copper wires
- Outer sheath: Based on PVC, transparent
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000993
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Single core cable
- according to DIN 46440
Minimum bending radius
- Flexible use: 12 x outer diameter
- 2000 V
- Flexible use: -5°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Packaging size: Coil ≤ 30 kg, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- * Trade product, no Lapp product
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.