- The protection rating increases to IP67 if SILVYN® HIPROSILTAPE is also used
- Temporarily reduces the temperature in the conduit by up to 30 %
- Heavy industry, iron and steel works, foundries, glass and ceramic processing, chemical industries
- Steel industry
- Railway applications / vehicle construction
- Mechanical engineering
- Used in areas where cables and wires are exposed to extreme heat
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000128
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Adhesive tape
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000128
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Adhesive tape
- Silicone-rubber compound, self-vulcanising, halogen-free
- -55°C to +260 °C permanent temp.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.