- The special design of the cable ties guarantees maximum resistance and safety even in the most extreme applications.
- Steel nose ensures secure and durable binding
- Lock is also resistant to shocks and vibrations
- Fire behaviour according to UL 94V-0
- Underground railways and trains
- In areas where mechanical and chemical stability are critical
- When the protection of people and property is a priority.
- Public utilities
- The steel blade is fixed to the tie head and is made from corrosion-resistant, anti-magnetic steel (type 316)
Norm references / Approvals
- DIN EN 45545-2
- NFF 16-101: I3F1
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
- Natural colour
- Polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -40°C to +85°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.