Ty-Rap® UV-stabilised cable ties with steel nose
Cable tie with steel nose is also available as weather-proof, UV-stabilised cable tie which is especially meant for outdoor uses.
- High strength is constant even under harsh conditions: extreme temperature ranges, humidity and extreme cold
- Lock is also resistant to shocks and vibrations
- The steel blade is fixed to the tie head and is made from corrosion-resistant, anti-magnetic steel (type 316)
- Used for outdoor installation and maintenance of power plants
- Contain 2 % Carbon to meet military specifications
Norm references / Approvals
- UL file number TY-RAP®: E49405, see table
- Fire behaviour according to UL94 V-2
- Items provided with the add-in "B" (e.g. TYB 24 M) are supplied in a handy workbox, where the cable ties are arranged properly
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
- Black (RAL 9005), UV-resistant
- Polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -40°C to +85°C
- B = box, otherwise plastic bag
- TY-RAP® is a registered trademark of ABB.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.