SHIELD-KON® two-part screen connector
SHIELD-KON® two-part screen connector for connecting screened cables, inner sleeve GSB, outer sleeve GSC, reliable connection
Consists of inner and outer sleeve
- A hard, stable inner sleeve absorbs the pressure and protects the conductor on the inside from mechanical stress
- Hexagonal shaped crimpimg of the soft outer sleeve guarantees a perfect electrical and mechanical connection
- For screen cables with a dielectric diameter from 1.1 to 9,4 mm (diameter after removing the screen)
- Railway applications
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002650
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Connection for screened wires
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002650
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Connection for screened wires
- Galvanically galvanized
- Temperature shock test
- 100 cycles of temperature changes between -40°C and +155°C produced a negligible change in the contact resistance.
- SHIELD-KON® is a registered trademark of ABB.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.