Dies for system 1311 and 1300
Pressing dies for hydraulic pressing pliers V 1311 and battery pressing plier PVX 1300
NEW: two-stage DUAL crimping technique (first hexagonal pressing, then additional mandrel pressing)
- Pressing dies for V 1311 and PVX 1300 for crimping cable lugs (KRT/KRF) and butt connectors (KST/KSF)
- Pressing dies are delivered in pairs
- For pressing dies where the article designation begins with "13B" no extra die holders are needesd, for all other dies you need to order the die holders separately.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC001282
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Insert for crimp tool cable lugs, cable end sleeves, screen connection
- Component composition: First specify the pressing dies. Note that die holders are not needed for all pressing dies (depending on the cross section of the tube cable lugs to be pressed)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.