UNITRONIC® LiYY (TP)
Data cable twisted in pairs with colour code according to DIN 47100
- Decoupling of circuits by means of twisted-pair (TP) design (crosstalk effects)
- Electronic devices tend to leave little room for installing cables. Short travel distances and small bending radii are required. This cable ideally meets these requirements.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Pairwise stranding, therefore largely electrical decoupling. Additional screening is often not required.
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Finely stranded bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Twisted pair (TP) structure
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to appendix T9
- approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
at 0.14 mm²: 350 V
at ≥ 0.25 mm²: 500 V
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Fine copper wire strands
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- At 0.14 mm²: 1200 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.