Data cable with colour code according to DIN 47100
- Space-saving due to small cable diameters
- Versatile application possibilities
- Depending on the quantity, the outer sheath can also be produced in other colours on request, e.g. to match the specific colour of a device.
- UNITRONIC® LiYY for use as a control and signal cable in electronics of computer systems, electronic control and regulation equipment, office machines, scales, etc.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Occasional flexing
- Despite the large number of cores, LiYY data cables have small outer diameters
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to table T9
- approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
at 0.14 mm²: 350 V
at ≥ 0.25 mm²: 500 V
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Strands, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- At 0.14 mm²: 1200 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.