Data transmission cable with colour code acc. to DIN 47100
- Space-saving installation due to small cable diameters
- Multifunctional application possibilities
- Depending on the quantity, the outer sheath can also be produced in other colours to match your application needs
- UNITRONIC® LiYY is also used as a control and signal cable in electronics of computer systems, electronic control equipment, office machines, balances, etc.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Occasional flexing
- Despite the large number of cores, LiYY data cables have small outer diameters
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to Appendix T9
- Approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
at 0.14 mm²: 350 V
at ≥ 0.25 mm²: 500 V
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- At 0.14 mm²: 1200 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.