UNITRONIC® LiYY (TP)
Data transmission cable with colour code acc. to DIN 47100 and twisted pairs
- Decoupling of circuits by means of twisted-pair (TP) design (crosstalk effects)
- Electronic devices tend to leave little room for installing cables, meaning short travel distances and small bending radii are required. This cable ideally meets these requirements.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Twisted in pairs to reduce decoupling. As a result, additional screening is often not required.
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- TP structure
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to Appendix T9
- Approx. 120 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Fine copper wire strands
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x Outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.