UNITRONIC® LiFYCY (TP)
Screened miniature data transmission cable
|Article number||Dimension and cross section in mm2||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index [kg/km]||Weight [kg/km]|
|UNITRONIC® LiFYCY (TP)|
|4 x 2 x 0.08||5.4||19.4||37|
|8 x 2 x 0.08||7.1||23.7||76|
- Space-saving installation due to small cable diameters
- Decoupling of circuits by means of
twisted-pair (TP) design (crosstalk effects)
- Overall braid minimises electrical
- For protection against high-frequency interference, screened, fine-wire cables are used in many devices.
- Wherever screened cables with smallest dimensions are required
- Examples: microelectronics, hearing aids etc.
- Very small dimensions
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- TP structure
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: pebble grey (RAL 7032)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C approx. 80 nF/km
- C/S approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 150 V
- At 1 kHz: approx. 300 pF/100 m
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, extra-fine wire,
cross-section 0.08 mm²
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 7.5 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.