Data transmission cable with copper wrapping and PUR outer sheath
UNITRONIC® LiYD11Y: black PUR outdoor data cable, overall copper wrapping screen, PVC cores, DIN 47100, Spiralizable, Flexible -5°C to +70°C, Abrasion resistant
- Increased durability under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR outer sheath
- Resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media
- Intended for use in industrial environments, where cables should have excellent mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Screened cables with small dimensions are suitable for use in computer systems, insturmentation technology, office equipment, balances.
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Outdoor use is possible within the indicated operating temperature range
- PUR outer sheath, tear and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion
- Low-adhesive surface
- Good UV-resistance
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-2-2
- Spiral versions with similar properties are also availabe: "UNITRONIC® SPIRAL"
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Wrapped with bare copper wires
- Outer sheath made of PUR
Outer sheath colour: black (RAL 9005)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C approx. 140 nF/km
- C/S approx. 150 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, extra-fine wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.