Data cable with copper wrapping and PUR outer sheath
- Durable under harsh conditions thanks to robust PUR sheath material
- Resistant to contact with many mineral oil-based lubricants, diluted acids, aqueous alkaline solutions and other chemical media
- Intended for use in industrial environments, where cables require excellent mechanical and chemical resistance
- Shielded cables with small dimensions are suitable for use in computer systems, measurement, control and regulation technology, office equipment, scales.
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Outdoor use is possible within the indicated temperature range
- PUR outer sheath, tear- and notch-resistant, resistant to mineral oils and abrasion
- Low-adhesive surface
- Good UV resistance
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-2-2
- Spiral versions with similar properties are also available: "UNITRONIC® SPIRAL"
Norm references / approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Extra-fine wire strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Wrapping made of bare copper wires
- Outer sheath made of PUR
Outer sheath colour: black (RAL 9005)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to table T9
- C/C approx. 140 nF/km
- C/S approx. 150 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Strand, extra-fine wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 10 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- 1200 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.