SKINDICHT® MA-M/NPT, metric cable gland accessories as adapter from a metric outer thread to an NPT inner thread
- Allows an easy transition from a metric male thread to an NPT female thread.
- Withstands temperatures up to +200 °C.
- Available for thread sizes up to NPT1" or up to M40.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- Adapter from a metric outer thread to an NPT inner thread.
- For applications with different types of threads.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- with O-ring fitted
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.