SKINDICHT® E-M HYGIENIC
- Hygienic design with smooth surfaces and contours without corners and edges prevents residues such as liquids and micro-organisms from accumulating and posing a risk of contamination for food processing machinery. This facilitates simple, frequent and safe product cleaning.
- Corrects the size difference between the connection thread of a cable gland and the threaded hole in an enclosure.
- Provides flexibility in the selection of a cable gland, as the selection is independent to the threaded hole of the enclosure.
- Multiple food and beverage certifications for Europe and North America.
- Tested resistance to ECOLAB® disinfectants and cleaning agents.
- For use with metric SKINTOP® HYGIENIC/SKINTOP® INOX-M cable glands, whose Connection thread is larger than the existing threaded hole.
- Especially for hygiene-critical areas of the food industry, where the product needs to be installed in the product zone or in the direct food production environment.
- Also suitable for use in hygiene-critical areas of the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
Norm references / Approvals
- FKM-sealing compliant acc. FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Sealing: RAL 5015 (sky blue)
- Body: stainless steel - V4A (1.4404 / 316L)
Sealing: special elastomer (FKM)
- -20°C up to 220°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.