SKINDICHT® ME-M, enlarger, enables the use of cable glands with larger connection threads than the existing threaded holes
- Corrects the size difference between the connection thread of a cable gland and the threaded hole in an enclosure.
- Provides flexibility in the selection of a cable gland, as the selection is independent to the threaded hole of the enclosure.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For use with a metric cable gland whose connection thread is larger than the existing threaded hole.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- with O-ring fitted
- Nickel-plated brass
- -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.