SKINTOP® BS-SC-M METAL / SKINTOP® BSR-SC-M METAL
Brass cable gland with bending protection spiral for use on moving machine parts, optimum EMC protection due to highly conductive contact spring.
Permanent bending protection for EMC applications under high mechanical stress
- Bending protection spiral prevents excessive bending as well as kinking of the connected cable.
- Special design of the stainless steel spiral allows high number of bending cycles.
- Optimum EMC protection due to integrated, highly conductive and flexible contact spring, which creates a low-impedance transition between the copper shielding braid and the cable gland.
- Large, variable clamping range for different cable outer diameters.
- Best possible sealing by O-ring and sealing ring enables protection class IP 68 (10 bar) and IP 69.
- For EMC-compliant insertion of copper-shielded cables.
- Especially on moving machine parts.
- Withstands high mechanical loads.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Variant "R" with reduction sealing insert for sealing smaller diameter pipes.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Refer to Appendix T21 for the installation dimensions and torques
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- Spiral - springs made of stainless steel
- IP 68 - 10 bar
- IP 69
- Dynamic: -25°C up to +100°C
- Fixed: -30°C up to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.