UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P HYBRID
Highly flexible application
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|Highly flexible application|
|2170495||UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P HYBRID||1 x 2 x 0.64 Ø + 4 x 1.5 mm²||11.3||89||148|
- For use wherever the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to polyurethane and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- HYBRID: Cable for data transmission and power supply
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Cores for power supply4 x 1.5 mm2 (AWG16)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 600 V
- Core/Shield: 600 V
- 150 ±15 ohm
- Flexing: -30°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.