UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P HYBRID
Bus cable for PROFIBUS-DP, -FMS and FIP. HYBRID: Data transm. + power supply. Flame retardance, oil resistant and halogen free. Temp. range from -40°C bis +70°C
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P HYBRID|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P HYBRID||1 x 2 x 0.64 Ø + 4 x 1.5 mm²||11.3||89||148|
- For use where the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to PUR and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- For highly flexible applications (power chains, moving machine parts)
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- HYBRID: cable for data transmission + power supply
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Fine-wire, bare copper strand
- 1x2x0.64 : red, green
4 x 1.5 (AWG16): black with white numbers
- Core insulation: PE
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- Outer sheath: PUR, violet (RAL 4001)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications) 100 V
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/core: 600 V
- Core/screen: 600 V
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -30°C to +60°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +70°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.