UNITRONIC® BUS PB FD P
Highly flexible application
- For use wherever the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to polyurethane and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- For highly flexible applications (drag chains, frequently moving machine components)
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- Suitable for torsional applications which are typical for the loop in wind turbine generators (WTG)
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Foam Skin - core insulation (O2YS)
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- Outer sheath: Polyurethane (PUR) compound
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Torsion application in WTG (wind turbine generator)
- TW-0 & TW-2, refer to appendix T0
Minimum bending radius
- 65 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- 150 ±15 ohm
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of Siemens AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.