UNITRONIC® BUS PB FESTOON
Highly flexible application
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- CL3 for installation on trays
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- FESTOON: for cable trolley (festoon)
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
Norm references / Approvals
- With UL/CSA certification (CMG, CL3, SUN RES, Oil Res I)
- Flame-retardant according to CSA FT4
UL Vertical-Tray Flame Test
- Oil-resistant according to UL OIL RES I
- Outer sheath: special PVC compound
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- 600 V (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 70 mm
- Fixed installation: 30 mm once
- Core/core: 2000 V
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.