UNITRONIC® BUS PB TORSION
Highly flexible application
- For use where the combination of a halogen-free outer sheath with properties similar to PUR and enhanced flame-retardance is required
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also suitable for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- TORSION: for torsional stress, e.g. robot application; ± 180° per 1 m
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
Norm references / Approvals
- Certification: UL type CMX in accordance with UL 444
- PE core insulation
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Torsion movement in WTG (wind turbine generator)
- Max. torsion load
- ± 180°/m
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 7.5 x outer diameter
- 3600 V DC (3 sec.)
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 75°C
- Storage temp.: -40°C to 80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
- Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
- Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.