Control and signal cable with small cross-sections
- These control and signal cables are used in the milliampere range for computer systems, electronic control equipment, office machines, balances etc. and wherever the thinnest possible control cables are required.
- Robust, flexible and resistant outer sheath
- Small outer diameter despite high number of cores
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
- 3 cores with earth wire (green-yellow)
2 cores (black/blue)
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on: VDE 0814 or VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: grey (RAL 7001)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- Refer to Appendix T7 for the
UNITRONIC® colour codes
- Approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- approx. 0.7 mH/km
- Stranded, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.