Control and signal cable with small conductor cross-sections
- These control and signal cables are used in the milliampere range of electronics for computer systems, electronic control and regulation equipment, office machines, scales etc. and wherever the smallest possible control cables are required.
- Robust, flexible and resistant outer sheath
- Small outer diameter despite high number of cores
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- From 3 cores with protective conductor (green/yellow)
2 cores (black/blue)
Norm references / approvals
- Based on: VDE 0814 or VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: grey (RAL 7001)
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- Refer to table T7 for the UNITRONIC® colour code
- approx. 120 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- approx. 0.7 mH/km
- Strands, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.