Mounting socket with saddle
|Article number||Article description||Fastening type||Material||Diameter (mm)||Tie width (mm)||Weight (g/100 pieces)|
|61724920||TC 140||screwing||PA 6.6||2.8||2.4||47|
|61724510||TC 141||screwing||PA 6.6||3.5||4.8||77|
|61724910||TC 142||screwing||PA 6.6||5.2||7.6||120|
- Compact construction ensures high stability
- Prism-shaped saddle of this mounting socket enables torsion-safe fastening and bundling of cables
- Fastening elements for cable ties
- For fastening with screws or rivets
- Typical areas of application: Process control systems, control cabinet manufacturing and mechanical engineering
Norm references / Approvals
- UL 94 V-2
- Without screws, rivets, etc.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
- Polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -40°C to +85°C
- This is a product of the company ABB/Thomas & Betts.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.