Ty-Rap® Cable tie with steel nose for srewing on
The TY- RAP® with steel nose is also available as cable tie for assembly with screws, bolts and rivets.
- Cable ties with fasteners
- Allow installation and bundling in one step
- Steel nose ensures secure and durable binding
- For assembly with screws, bolts and rivets
- Simultaneous installation and bundling
- Possible application areas: Cable assemblies, pre- and final installation of parts and bundles, and for maintenance-free installation of cables and ducts
Norm references / Approvals
- File number: E49405, see table
- Fire behaviour according to UL94 V-2
- Also deliverable in black and UV-resistant
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000046
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable tie
- Natural colour
- Polyamide 6.6
- Halogen-free and silicone-free
- -40°C to +85°C
- TY-RAP® is a registered trademark of ABB.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.