RSK one-piece screen connector
- The four sizes can be identified by the different colours of the connectors
- Gauge helps to find out the appropriate connector and crimping insert (stripped cable with screen is placed in the hole)
- Reduced installation time
- One-part SHIELD-KON® screen connector allows screened cables to be connected quickly and permanently
- To process, insert the connector into the tool, then insert and crimp the screen cable and leads or the earthing clamp
- When crimped, the connector assumes a round shape and both ends are pushed above each other
- When inserting the screened cable to a connector, ensure that the cable insulation overlaps with the connector's MYLAR® insulation
- Inside the connector, there is a suspended cover plate for the leads and an insertion for the screened cable.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC002650
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Connection for screened wires
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC002650
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Connection for screened wires
- Tinned electrolyte copper
- Insulation: laminated polyester
- -65°C to +125°C
- MYLAR® is a registered trademark of DuPont de Nemours. SHIELD-KON® is a registered trademark of Thomas & Betts.
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.