SKINDICHT® BL-M, brass blind plugs for closing pre-threaded holes, assembling with screwdriver
- Withstands temperatures up to +200 °C.
- Simple assembly by using a slotted screwdriver.
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For closing an unoccupied metric threaded hole on the housing.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Assembling with screwdriver
Norm references / Approvals
- UL File Nr. E79903
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000032
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Plug for cable screw gland
- UL File E79903
- Fitted with FKM O-ring (-20°C to +200°C)
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- IP 54
- IP 68 (with O-ring)
- With O-ring: -20°C to +100°C
Without O-ring: -60°C to +200°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.