LAPP KABEL® X05VV-F
Power and control cables with colour-coded PVC sheathed conductors
LAPP KABEL® X05VV-F
|Article number||Number of cores and mm² per conductor||Outer diameter [mm]||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|3 G 6.0||12.2||172.8||287|
- Simplification of the gasket due to the optimal outer diameter and core of the 5th flexibility class
- Increased electrical requirements, 4 kV test voltage
- Higher requirements to physical and mechanical properties, stricter test conditions in comparison with GOST 31947
- For stationary use as well as for installation with limited mobility. A gasket in a bundle is permitted.
- Cable of climatic version Y 1.1, 3, 3.1 for operation in premises with dry or wet environment, including without artificially regulated climatic conditions
- In conditions with medium mechanical loads
- For electrical installations, lighting networks, installation and production of industrial electrical equipment, machines, mechanisms, machines, machines, production lines.
- For power supply of measuring and control devices, for connection of electric devices and electric tools of household purpose, means of small mechanization of gardening.
- For the manufacture of extension cords
- For domestic and industrial installation of power supply in compliance with the installation requirements (use of pressurized or brazed connection terminals)
- Does not spread combustion at a single laying, corresponds to the fire hazard class O22.214.171.124.4 according to GOST 31565
Norm references / Approvals
- Conforms to the requirements of TR TC 004/2011
- Conforms to the requirements of TROPB (№123-FZ) GOST R 53315-2009 (p.5.2.) PRGO 1
- Copper fine wire conductors, class 5 flexibility according to IEC 60228, VDE 0295, GOST 22483.
- Insulation of PVC-plasticate TI 2 conductors according to EN 50363-3, VDE 0207-363-3, GOST 5960
- PVC plastic sheeting TM 2 according to EN 50363-4-1/VDE 0207-363-4-1, GOST 5960, silver-grey (RAL 7000/1)
Core identification code
- Colour coding according to VDE 0293-1, GOST 31947, with yellow-green grounding.
Specific insulation resistance
- > 20 GOhm x cm
- Flexibility Class 5 according to VDE 0295/IEC 60228/GOST 22483
Minimum bending radius
- occasional flexing: 15 x cable diameter
- Fixed installation: 4 x outer diameter
- U0/U: 300/500 V
- 4000 V
- G = with GN-YE protective conductor
- X = without protective conductor
- Limited mobility: - 20 to + 70 °C
- Fixed installation: -60°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Standard lengths: (100; 500; 1000) m
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Transportation and storage of cables must comply with GOST 18690.
- Storage period in covered warehouses, excluding the impact of direct sunlight, rainfall and dust not more than 5 years.
- Photographs are not presented at the exact scale and are not illustrations of the respective products in detail.