- The plug-in socket has an opening for cable-tie width ups to 4,5 mm, and is due to the flat plug nose flexible for diverse applications
- Push button mounts for cable ties
- The buttom is positioned for pressfitting in the panel for suitable thickness following drilling. The tie is inserted in the slot of the buttom body.
- The quick and safe mounting method makes these plug-in sockets ideal for applications in control cabinet manufacture, household appliances, motor vehicles and office equipment
- Recommended minimum working temperature due to the adhesive layer: +10°C
- For cable ties: 2.8 / 4.8 mm
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000449
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Mounting base and -element for cable ties
- Polyamide 6.6
- -40°C to +80°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.