UNITRONIC® BUS PB 105
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB 105||1 x 2 x 0.64||8||30.1||72|
- A standard PROFIBUS cable can only be used up to a max. temperature of 80°C
- This enables an extended area of application
- Cable has been designed for use in factory halls where temperatures may reach up to max. 105°C.
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Braided conductor, 7-wire, bare
- Polypropylene core insulation
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- PVC outer sheath for use up to 105°C
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- approx. 28.5 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- max. 100 V (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 45 mm once
- Flexing: 65 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- (3 - 20 MHz): 150 ±15 ohm
- -30°C to +105°C
Unless otherwise specified, the product values shown are nominal values. You can receive further values, such as tolerances, upon request if they available and have been released for publication.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.