UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|for fixed installation|
|UNITRONIC® BUS PB ROBUST||1 x 2 x 0.64||8||26||55|
- Robust PROFIBUS cable for use under harsh environmental conditions
- For use for PROFIBUS-DP or FIP in harsh industrial environments
- Fixed installation
- Significantly extended use and application areas, water and chemical resistance for use in industrial conditions.
- High resistance to surfactants, soaps etc.
- Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
- Based on the bit rates listed, in accordance with PNO specifications the following maximum cable lengths for a bus segment apply
(cable type A, PROFIBUS-DP):
93.75 kbit/s = 1200 m
187.5 kbit/s = 1000 m
500 kbit/s = 400 m
1.5 Mbit/s = 200 m
12.0 Mbit/s = 100 m
- Solid and bare copper conductor
- Foam Skin - core insulation (O2YS)
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- With conventional cable design, but with an outer sheath made of special TPE
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (1 kHz): approx. 28.5 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 75 mm
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- (3 - 20 MHz): 150 ± 15 Ohm
- -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.