UNITRONIC® BUS PB Y 7-W FC BK
Suitable for outdoor use, UV-resistant
|Article number||Article designation||Number of pairs and conductor diameter (mm)||Outer diameter (mm)||Copper index (kg/km)||Weight (kg/km)|
|2170310||UNITRONIC® BUS PB Y 7-W FC BK||1 x 2 x 0.64||7.8||30.1||80|
- UV and weather-resistant in black
- 7-W: 7-wire, e.g. for applications where vibrations occur
- Fast Connect (FC) cable design
- Cables can be used for PROFIBUS-DP as well as PROFIBUS-FMS and FIP
- PROFIBUS DP (in accordance with DIN 19245 and EN 50170, e.g. for SIEMENS SIMATIC® NET, also for FIP - Factory Instrumentation Protocol).
- PVC compound TM2 according to EN 50363-4-1
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and certain oils at room temperature
- Stranded conductor, 7-wire, bare
- Foam Skin - core insulation (O2YS)
- Overall shielding with copper braiding and plastic-laminated aluminium foil
- Tin-plated copper wire braiding
- PVC outer sheath, black
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz): max. 30 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 1500 V eff.
- Core/Shield: 1500 V
- 150 ± 15 Ohm
- Flexing: -10°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg; see catalogue appendix T17 for the application and definition of "Metal price basis" and "Metal index"
Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
Packaging: Ring ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
Please specify the preferred packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m rings)
SIMATIC® is a registered trademark of SIEMENS AG. FIP is a registered trademark of World FIP
Lapp Kabel is a member of the PROFIBUS user organisation (PNO)
Photographs are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.