SKINTOP® BS-M METAL / SKINTOP® BSR-M METAL
Brass cable gland with bending protection spiral for use on moving machine parts.
Permanent bending protection under high mechanical stress
- Bending protection spiral prevents excessive bending as well as kinking of the connected cable.
- Special design of the stainless steel spiral allows high number of bending cycles.
- Large, variable clamping range for different cable outer diameters.
- Best possible sealing by O-ring and sealing ring enables protection class IP 68 (10 bar) and IP 69.
- Especially on moving machine parts.
- Withstands high mechanical loads.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Variant "R" with reduction sealing insert for sealing smaller diameter pipes.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Refer to Appendix T21 for the installation dimensions and torques
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- Spiral - springs made of stainless steel
- IP 68 - 10 bar
- IP 69
- Dynamic: -25°C up to +100°C
- Fixed: -30°C up to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.