SKINTOP® MS-M, brass cable gland for cable diameters up to 98mm, in areas where mechanical and chemical stability are critical
- Also available as lead-free version - the lead-free articles end on LF after the article number
- With IP69 approval! Proven to withstand the most demanding cleaning procedures for industrial machinery with high-pressure cleaners and hot water!
- Versatile properties make this a convincing product for a wide range of applications.
- Best possible sealing enables protection class IP 68 (10 bar) and IP 69.
- Optimal strain relief due to flexible slats.
- Large, variable clamping range for different cable outer diameters up to 98 mm.
- Innovative, double lamella cage in sizes M 75 x 1.5 to M 110 x 2 simplifies installation and prevents leverage with heavy cables.
- For sealing and strain-relieving cable entry into an enclosure.
- Withstands high chemical and mechanical stress.
- Suitable for outdoor use, taking into account the temperature range.
Norm references / Approvals
- UL File Nr. E79903
- Metric connection thread acc. to DIN EN 60423
- Basis for technical information DIN IEC 62444
- Article numbers ending in "LF" are lead-free product alternatives with the same product properties. "Lead-free" articles do not contain lead, which is currently still allowed to make up to four percent in copper alloys. It could be banned in the future according to the RoHS Directive.
- For article names with the suffix "PLUS", the clamping range corresponds to the next higher thread size. The extended clamping range allows the insertion of cables with a larger diameter while maintaining the same connection thread.
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000441
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Cable screw gland
- Refer to Appendix T21 for the installation dimensions and torques
- VDE, UL and DNV approval available up to size M75x1,5
- Body: nickel-plated brass
- IP 68 - 10 bar
IP 69 (M12 - M63)
NEMA Type 1, 4x, 6, 12
- Dynamic: -25°C up to +100°C
- Fixed: -40°C to +100°C
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.